- Complex Printing Capabilities-
Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- Sealed Filament Bays
Help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition's pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of over-saturated filament.
- Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame
Built to offset flexing, prevent failures and ensures uncompromising print quality
Over 300,000 hours of reliability testing
Rigorous testing on the MakerBot Method X ensures you receive peace of mind when working on your projects.
- 3 Support Options
- Stratasys SR-30 dissolvable support material compatibility for geometric freedom
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 08. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $99!
MakerBot Method X - Carbon Fiber Edition 3D Printer - Performance Dual Extruders, High Precision, For Industries, Professionals Education and Desktop Users
INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING FOR EVERY ENGINEER
MakerBot Method X - Carbon Fiber Edition is a Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials.
MakerBot Method X - Carbon Fiber Edition key features
Dual Performance Extruders
MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Edition is ready to tackle any challenge.
- Composite Extruder 1C Model - compatible with MakerBot METHOD Nylon Carbon Fiber and Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber filament - engineering-grade composites optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance
- Support 2XA Performance Extruder - compatible with MakerBot METHOD X SR-30 support filament
- Performance Extruder 2 Support - compatible with MakerBot PVA water-soluble support material
Heated build chamber (up to 110°C) and dry-sealed material bays ensure top-quality results when using MakerBot METHOD X
Dimensional accuracy ± 0.2 mm
MakerBot Method X -Carbon Fiber Edition ensures high dimensional accuracy of up to 0.2mm
Wifi connectivity and on-board camera for remote monitoring and 3D printing
Intuitive User Interface
5" full-color capacitive touch screen with intuitive user interface makes the MakerBot METHOD X super easy to use out the box.
MakerBot Print Software
Optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process - discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
Prepare and launch 3D prints from anywhere with MakerBot Cloud. Open a native CAD file in MakerBot Cloud, adjust your print settings, and start a print on your connected MakerBot METHOD X 3D printer.
Optional MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
WHY PRINT WITH CARBON FIBER REINFORCED NYLON?
- Excellent strength to weight ratio (110 MPa TS) for lightweight applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness (7600 MPa Tensile Modulus) for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load (184°C HDT) for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
ADD A MAKERCARE PROTECTION PLAN TO YOUR MAKERBOT METHOD X FOR EXTENDED COVERAGE, FAST SUPPORT RESPONSE TIMES, AND EXPEDITED REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS.
The MakerBot METHOD X - Carbon Fiber Edition is a professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to print ultra-precision parts. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, Makerbot METHOD X is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, MakerBot METHOD X features high quality components like a 110°C heated chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations. MakerBot METHOD X printers deliver maximum innovation with minimal investment.
MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Edition features a structurally optimized metal frame that runs the full length of the body of the printer. This ultra-rigid metal frame was designed with the sole purpose of offsetting flexing, less flexing results in more consistent prints, more accurate parts, and fewer failures overall.
The dual performance extruder system utilized by the MakerBot Method X was built from the ground up with the goal of accelerating print times and providing higher dimensional accuracy across every part.
MakerBot Method X comes with built-in smart sensors for material management and print protection automatically detect and alert the user when materials are running low and allow for active jam detection during the entire print duration.
Other features of the MakerBot Method X such as the Spring Steel build plate, which easily pops out to allow users to queue up their next print, and the 5” full-color capacitive touch screen offers users a highly intuitive and seamless user experience.
- Dual Performance Extruders
IN THE BOX-
- MakerBot METHOD X Carbon Fiber 3D Printer ,Spring Steel Build Plate , Performance Extruder 2XA Support, Performance Extruder 2 Support. Nozzle Brush, Hex Key ,USB A-to-B Cable, Power Cord
MakerBot Method X Carbon Fiber Edition Specifications-
3D printer (MakerBot Method X)
Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
MakerBot Method X
1.97 in 3/sec
Status LCD, RFID reader, jam sensor
Preview Screen Size
USB 2.0, LAN, USB host, Wi-Fi
0.0008 in - 0.02 in
Input File Formats Supported
STL, OBJ, MakerBot, WRL, SLDPRT, SLDASM, IPT, IAM, IGES, IGS, STEP, STP, CATPart, CATProduct, PRT, PAR, ASM, X_T, X_B
(MakerBot Method X)
Built-in camera, flex build plate, material detection, automatic z calibration, automatic nozzle calibration, automatic material loading
Build Materials Supported
Polylactide (PLA), polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), PETG, Tough PLA ,NYLON CARBON FIBER, NYLON 12 CARBON FIBER
Max Build Size
7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
Expansion / Connectivity
1 x LAN - RJ-45 USB 2.0 USB host
Temperature sensor, humidity sensor, lid sensor, door sensor
EMC, FCC, LVD 60950-1
AC 120/230 V
Power Consumption Operational
Software / System Requirements
MakerBot Mobile, MakerBot Print
Microsoft Windows 7, Apple MacOS X 10.9 or later, Windows 10
Service & Support
Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature
Max Operating Temperature
Humidity Range Operating
10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Makerbot Method X
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.