Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 09 and Dec 14. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $99!
MakerBot Method 3D Printer - Performance Dual Extruders, High Precision Printing For Industries, Professionals, Education and Desktop UsersINDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING FOR EVERY ENGINEER
MakerBot Method is a Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials/
MakerBot Method Product Features
- Dual Performance Extruders
- Performance Extruder 1 Model - compatible with MakerBot METHOD PLA, Tough, PETG, and Nylon filament materials
- Performance Extruder 2 Support - compatible with MakerBot PVA water-soluble support material
- Heated build chamber (up to 60°C) and dry-sealed material bays ensure top-quality results.
- Dimensional accuracy ± 0.2 mm
- Remote Control
Wifi connectivity and on-board camera for remote monitoring and 3D printing
- Intuitive User Interface
5" full-color capacitive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- MakerBot Print Software
optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process - discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
- MakerBot Cloud
Prepare and launch 3D prints from anywhere with MakerBot Cloud. Open a native CAD file in MakerBot Cloud, adjust your print settings, and start a print on your connected MakerBot Method 3D printer.
- Optional MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
ADD A MAKERCARE PROTECTION PLAN TO YOUR MAKERBOT METHOD FOR EXTENDED COVERAGE, FAST SUPPORT RESPONSE TIMES, AND EXPEDITED REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS.
The MakerBot Method is a versatile professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 60°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, MakerBot METHOD is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, MakerBot METHOD features high quality components like a heated build chamber, performance dual extruders ,high precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations. MakerBot METHOD delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
MakerBot Method 3D Printer Performance Dual Extruders Versatile High Accuracy For Industries/ Professionals/ Education/ Desktop Users
IN THE BOX:
- MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer ,Spring Steel Build Plate ,Performance Extruder Model, Performance Extruder 2 Support. Nozzle Brush, Hex Key ,USB A-to-B Cable, Power Cord
MakerBot Method Specifications-
Brand Name MakerBot Color Black Connectivity Technology Wi-Fi , Ethernet Ean 0812510030947 External Testing Certification ANATEL Included Components MakerBot Method Printer, Model Material Extruder, Support Material Extruder Item Weight 65.0 pounds Manufacturer Series Number 900-0001A Model Number 900-0001A Number of Items 1 Part Number 900-0001A Printer Output 3D Printed Parts Printer Technology FDM Special Features Prints BASF ULTRAFUSE 316L Stainless Steel with optional MakerBot LABs Extruder Style Industrial 3D Printer UNSPSC Code 43190000 UPC 812510030947 Warranty Description 1 Year (Standard)
MAKERBOT METHOD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Build Volume
- Single extrusion = 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Dual extrusion = 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Model Materials = PLA, PETG, TOUGH,NYLON
- Support Material = PVA
- Chamber Temperature = 60ºC
- Dimensional Accuracy = ± 0.2mm / ±0.007in
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.