Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 07. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $99!
CREATBOT 3D PRINTER F430 LARGE PRINT SIZE DUAL EXTRUDERS METAL CLOSED CHAMBER 1.75 MM PLA ABS PVA PEEK NYLON PC PA PRINTING
CreatBot F430 is a powerful 3D printer with the most advanced desktop 3D technology. It provides solutions for just about every application from concept to prototype and high-performance material direct production. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver the performance you can rely on.
- Fully Enclosed High-Temperature Chamber: A fully enclosed chamber can block all external interference and reduce noise. The hot chamber can provide a constant room temperature of up to 70°C so that model won’t deform when printing.
- Large Build Volume: 400*300*300 mm
- 420°C Hotend: CreatBot is the first one to publish 420°C high-temperature nozzles to 3d printer market since the year 2016, now it is the 4th new tech version.F430 equipped with dual extruders, The left 260°C and the right 420°C.
- High Speed and High Precision: the extruder feeding system and guide rail, support high-speed printing. Its printing accuracy can reach high to 0.04mm, and it allows to extrude filament steady without blocking the nozzle.
Glass-Ceramic Platform + Carbon Fiber Sheet: The printer has a heatable glass-ceramic platform and a carbon fiber sheet covered.
Glass-ceramic have high thermal efficiency and the best low-expansion coefficient, so it doesn't deform when heating & cooling.
- Air Filter System: The air filter system can adsorb impurities and gases generated by printing special filament, more safe and environmental protection which is more suitable for house, school, office space.
- Automatic Leveling Platform: BLtouch smart version uses 25 points through the probe to save the level of platform flatness data at the beginning. Through the Z-axis intelligent compensation table height in the printing process to achieve fully automatic leveling.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.