Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 03 and Jun 08. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $199!
FlashForge Creator 3 3D Printer Independent Dual Extruder for Industrial, Professional and Personal Use
Equipped with dual extruders that create prints with a layer resolution of 50 to 400 microns, the Creator 3 Professional Independent Dual-Extruder 3D Printer from Flashforge features two independent extruders that are compatible with various 1.75mm filaments, including PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, PC, PP, and PA (nylon) filaments.
Additionally, combinations of different filaments can be utilized, including PVA and PA, HIPS and ABS, and PVA and PLA.
This 3D printer uses fused filament fabrication (FFF) printing technology and has a build volume of 11.8 x 9.84 x 7.9", an IPS color touchscreen, and a built-in HD camera so users can monitor printing progress when away from the printer. Users may print their compatible .3mf, .stl, .obj, .ffp, .gx, and .g files via a USB flash drive, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi.
In the case of a filament error, printing will stop until the filament is returned to its normal state. The Creator 3 is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as macOS and Linux.
- Out of the box: desktop engineering-grade 3d printer supports large build volume 300*250*200mm.
- Print resolution: ±0.2mm, layer resolution 0.05-0.4mm, print speed 10-150 mm/s.
- Max. 300℃ Nozzle & heated platform up to 120℃: prints high quality 3d objects with PLA, ABS, PVA, PETG, HIPS, PA and PC materials. Per machine bonus 2 spools of random PLA filament(500g/roll).
- Independent dual extruders: support Mirror Mode, Duplicate Mode, Soluble Supports Mode and Dual Color Mode, higher productivity and more possibilities.
- Auto bed leveling & auto-calibration in Z-axis: creates an uniform build area quickly, ensures better bed adhesion and higher quality 3d prints.
- Intelligent door sensor: automatically detects door state. Ensure safety by ceasing print when door opened.
- Filament detection: print paused when filament is running out. Helps to avoid any resources waste, and greatly improves printing success rates.
- Slicing software: FlashPrint offers basic slicing features and advanced options for speedy printing.
- Removable flexible build platform: remove 3d prints easily while minimizing potential damage to the final models.
- Built-in WIFI camera: watch and supervise your prints as they being printed.
- Cloud printing: store and share 3d design files on FlashCloud, connect multiple 3d printers for volume production.
- Power conservation: turn off light bar to save energy, friendly for all-night printing.
- HEPA air filtration: environmentally friendly, safe for indoor use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.