Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 11. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $99!
QIDI TECH iFast Dual Extruder Maker Bundle Deal
This Bundle Includes:
**CARBON FIBER BUNDLE INCLUDES ADDITIONAL 2 SPOOLS OF DEDICATED CARBON FIBER FILAMENT BY QIDITECH
To Inquire about custom bundles feel free to contact us!
QIDI TECH iFast Dual Extruder with Extra Set of High-Temperature Extruder for Nylon/Carbon Fiber
The Qidi Tech i-Fast is ideal for printing two-color models and using abrasive filaments.
QidiTech iFast Product Features
- Faster Printing: Fully industrial-grade structure, using the second-generation Qidi dual Z-axis structure, all of the original motion structure is upgraded to linear guides, with the high temp extruder, the filament extruding is faster and smoother, the printing accuracy is higher. The printing speed is increased by 20%, it is set to print easily at 100cc per hour.
- Freedom in the choice of the filament: Qidi iFast can print almost all kinds of filaments that are suitable for FDM 3D printers on the market, such as PLA, PLA+, ABS, PETG, NYLON, etc. The iFast 3d printer is equipped with a heated chamber, which can be heated to 60°C. The excellent mechanical structure can produce more robust manufacturing-grade parts.
- Freedom in manufacturing of complex parts: Qidi iFast is equipped with an automatic dual extruder, which can automatically adjust the left and right extruder up and down according to the software. With the PVA (water-soluble) support, it is very suitable for printing manufacturing-level parts with complex structures and realizing precision manufacturing.
- All metal high temp extruder: Compatible with the standard brass nozzles on the market, it is more durable and prints smoother. The iFast 3d printer is pre-installed with a dual extruder, and the print size is 330×250×320mm.
- Excellent user experience, friendly UI interface: It’s equipped with self-developed QIDI slicing software ,two modes can be selected: normal mode and expert mode.
The normal mode is suitable for novices, the parameter system has been intelligently set, no other operations are required, it is very simple. Expert mode is suitable for more seasoned users who are experienced with modifying and personalizing printing parameters.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.