Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 07 and Jun 11. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $99!
CREATBOT F160 3D PRINTER WITH OPTIONAL PEEK FILAMENT SUPPORT
CreatBot F160 / F160 - PEEK is a desktop 3D printer designed for high reliability and economical 3D printing of high-performance functional materials while being accessible to the small professional or hobbyist. focusing on high-performance materials such as PEEK, PEKK, PEI (Ultem). It is
CREATBOT F160 / F160 - PEEK was launched in 2018 and is constantly researched, developed and updated to supply the highest possible quality while remaining affordable. CreatBot has more than three years of PEEK 3D printer manufacturing experience and has a wealth of 3D printing experience and material identification experience for various high-performance materials such as PEEK, Ultem.
PRODUCT FEATURESHIGH PRINT TEMPERATURE UP TO 420°C-
- Supports 420°C Hot-End CreatBot are the first to publish a high temperature 420°C high-temperature nozzle to the 3d printer market. These nozzles allow it to print with a variety of filaments. The nozzle height can also be micro-adjusted.
- (F160 STANDARD VERSION - 260°C / F160-PEEK VERSION - 420°C)
HIGH PRECISION PRINTING-
- CreatBot's exclusive research and development of CreatBot F160 / F160-PEEK 3D Printer, Extruder feeding systems, and guide rails allow high-speed printing, very high accuracy that reaches highs of 0.04mm, it allows to extrude filament steadily and without blockage while printing at 120MM/S.
- The whole-steel body does not only ensure stability when printing but also greatly extends the usage period. The optimization and construction of the overall structure ensure a sustainable and efficient operation. The first batch of CreatBot 3D Printers has been working for 9 years and more than 30000 hours.
POWER OUTAGE RESTORE & FILAMENT DETECTION-
- The printer will automatically memorize the current position and save the print data, lower the working platform and withdraw filament if the power suddenly turns off.
- It will continue to print from the last stopped point after powering on.The printer will avoid invalid printing by stopping print and warning when filament runs out.
FULLY ENCLOSED HIGH TEMP CHAMBER
- A fully Enclosed Chamber blocks all external interference and reduces noise.
- The Hot Chamber can provide constant room temperature as well so the model won’t deform when printing. Acrylic Doors can be opened to remove prints conveniently.
- The hotbed is made of heatable aluminum PCB, which can be heated up to 150°C fast. The platform is attached with 3d printing build task stickers. The printed object can be placed on the build task tightly and won’t get deformed.
INTUITIVE TOUCH SCREEN
- The printer comes with an all-English-menu touch screen which is easy to operate and very user-friendly. With Many one-key Shortcuts to warm, one key to print as p-4, rounded-lg bg-light border, and many other shortcut keys.
Notice: The customs fee of your country may apply. The buyer is responsible for all import taxes, duties, fees, and tariffs.
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 8-12 Business Days.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Product Condition Item Condition New Manufacturer Warranty 12 Months Printing Specifications Print size ( X Y Z ) 160*160*200mm (F160) Print Speed 30 to 200 mm/sec Layer Resolution 0.01mm Print Precision (Layer Thickness) 0.04mm Filament Diameter 1.75mm Nozzle Diameter 0.4mm (0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0mm) Filament Compatibility PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc. (for PEEK Version) Mechanical Specifications Chassis Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM No.of Extruders One Print Plate (Build Platform) Heatable Aluminium PCB with BuildTak Software Specifications 3D Printing Software CreatWare Multi-language Supported File Formats STL, OBJ, AMF Operating System Windows Temperature Specifications Ambient Operating Temperature 15-32 ℃ Extruder Temperature Max 260°C (for Standard Version); Max 420°C (for PEEK Version); Max. Bed Temperature 150 ℃ Max. Chamber Temperature 70 ℃ (F160-PEEK only) Electrical Specifications Power Requirements
100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz （Depending on your country's default voltage） Max. Power 340W Connectivity (Interface) USB, SD card Supported Electronics Specifications Electronics (Motherboard) ATmega 2560 Shipping specifications Machine weight 20 kg Shipping box weight 25 kg Machine Dimensions 370*320*490mm Shipping box dimensions 470*420*600mm Shipping Location China Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time) 8-12 business days
Printing Print Technology Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Build Volume 160*160*200 mm Number of Nozzles Single Accuracy 0.04 mm Layer Resolution 0.01 mm Filament Diameter 1.75 mm Filament Compatibility PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA,PEEK, ULTEM (F160-PEEK) etc. Nozzle Diameter 0.4 mm（0.3 0.5 0.6 0.8 1.0 mm） Print File Type STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode Electrical Power Requirements 100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz
(Depending on your country's default voltage)
Max. Power 340 W Screen 4.3" Touch Screen with Multi-language Control Chip ATmega 2560 Storage Media U Disk Connectivity USB Mechanical Construction Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM etc. Build Plate Heatable Aluminum PCB with BuildTak Build Plate Leveling Manually Extruder Directly Drive Stepper Motors 1.8°Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping X Y Positioning Precision 12.7 μm Z Positioning Precision 1.25 μm Speed Best Printing speed 70 mm/s Max. Printing speed 300 mm/s Temperature Ambient Operating Temperature 15-32 ℃ Max. Nozzle Temperature F160: 260 ℃
F160-PEEK: 420 ℃
Max. Bed Temperature 150 ℃ Max. Chamber Temperature 70 ℃ (F160-PEEK) Software Software Bundle CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slice 3r, etc Supported File Types STL,OBJ,AMF Operating Systems Win7/8/10, MacOS Special Function Outage Restored Save data when power is off Filament Detection Pause printing when filament run out Automatic Shut-down Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete Size & Weight Product Dimensions & Weight 370*320*490 mm 18 kg Packing Size & Weight 470*420*600 mm 23 kg
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own website has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our website, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How to prevent model become warped ?
Increase hot bed temperature or use Kapton, or change platform adhesion type to Raft, or cover the baffle, or reduce indoor ventilation.