Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 07 and Jun 12. *ETA to Canada Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping Canada wide for All Orders Over $99!
Flashforge Creator Pro 2 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer For Personal and Professional Use.
Flashforge Creator Pro 2 is a desktop 3D Printer with anti-scrape design, IDEX system and wide 3d filament compatibility. With higher productivity and more possibilities, CP2 is perfect for those after complex creative 3d printing with budget.
- Large build volume: 200*148*150mm.
- Simple bits of assembly for quick start-up: set up and start printing within minutes after some small manual assembly.
- Independent dual extruders: enable diverse 3d printing modes including Mirror Mode, Duplicate Mode, Dual Filament Printing Mode and Dual Color Printing Mode. Brings more possibilities, greatly improves 3d printing productivity.
- 3.5 inch touchscreen allows you to set up 3d printer for FDM 3d printing accurately and quickly.
- Anti-scrape design: ensures final 3d objects with clean neat smooth surface, extend build plate life span and lower maintenance cost.
- Powerful 3D slicer support: our software FlashPrint allows easy 3d slicing for quick and better printing. Also other software apps, such as SolidWorks, 3D Max, are supported.
- Wide 3d printing materials compatibility: PLA, ABS, PVA, PETG, etc
- Bonus FREE two spools of filament (500g/roll); support two spool of filament in the back.
- Handle design for easy machine moving.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What voltage is required?
110 voltage is all you need
Does this have a self leveling bed?
It has a screw to turn for leveling the platform, so no self leveling.
Is the firmware open source ? And also what about the hardware ?
No, firmware is not open source.
Does this come with any filament spools?
Yes, it comes with 2 spools 1kg PLA filaments.
Can this print water soluble material?
Yes, it can print water soluble material